The Android app catalog is full of very good file managers, and even there they get fairly noted for its design, but there are still few people who get both put together a good design with more powerful tools.
That’s that XDA Forum members have put hands to work and have created Amaze File Manager, a powerful file manager that we enter through the eyes thanks to its interface Material Design, but it will also delight the most demanding with options such as remove and compress files, backup functions, or the possibility of working in multiple tabs at once.
This application is still in beta phase, by what we can find mistakes in managing external memories in KitKat or even the inmates in the case of the newly launched Android Lollipop. Even so, and despite its early phase of development, already offers a handful of options as:
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress and extract files.
- Work in multiple tabs at once.
- Navigation box to be able to move between files quickly.
- Quick history of access, management of Favorites or search for files.
- App Manager for open, uninstall or make copies of application security.
- Root Explorer for advanced users
- Multiple themes with different icons
As if all this wasn’t enough, this application is totally free and we will not even find any advertising. In addition the project is Open Source, so anyone can explore its code and starting from it to improve or modify the application freely.
Amaze File Managerversion 1.0
- Version of Android: 4.0 and higher versions
- Developer: Vishal Nehra
- Download it in: Google Play
- Price: Free
- Category: Tools