Refresh interior home quickly and easily, without having to spend loads of money. Get inspired by our ideas to let loose your imagination and improvise with shapes, patterns and colors.
1. Unusual panel power switch
If you love everything in your interior to fit each other – curtains, furniture, accessories, move the boundaries of the standard with this fresh idea. Make the pieces of fabric that are used in other interior designs to decorate the plastic panels with switches in the room. This is a great opportunity to bring in the interior color and mood, without having to spend loads of money.
What you need:
* plastic panel power switch
* piece of sturdy fabric with a tight weave
* masking tape or double-sided adhesive tape
* mock knife
* adhesive fabric
Step 1 Measure the width and length of the panel and cut a piece of fabric that is with dimensions obtained by adding 12 mm from all sides. Tape the front panel with a few strips of tape. Place it face down on the cloth.
Step 2 Place a drop of glue tissues in every corner of the panel, the inner side. Fold the edges of the fabric over the glue and let dry. Apply a small amount of glue on the edges of the panel and fold along the edge of the cloth, it bats well in the outline. Allow the glue to dry.
Step 3 To make a hole for the knob of the power switch, do the inside face of the panel X-shaped cut. Fold the corners of the fabric and glue them with glue to the panel.
Step 4 Carefully drill to punch holes for the screws to mount the panel to the wall. Before switching to the mains, make sure the fabric has no direct contact with the cables and wires of the key.
2. Easy clock
Add to your interior delicate charm with this charming clock as decorating with timepieces. For dial you can select the desired pattern or color – if you choose the decoration well, it can be a beautiful accent for the room, but at the same time allow you to add color and interest even in the most boring interior.
* decorative paper or wallpaper
* plane with foam core (ie. foam-core board) – the base
* ray adhesive
* optional: paint, metal / wood / plastic figures and glue
* ready clockwork arrow ( purchased kit or an old clock)
1) Choose the shape of your watch – it can be round, oval, square, rectangular, even a drop. Glue spray-glue decorative paper to the panel (which is lightweight but strong) and draw with a pencil outline of the shape of the clock. When you are satisfied with the result, cut the shape with box knife.
2) If you want your watch to a numeric paint in the desired color several of metal, plastic or wood (you can use as only numbers 12, 3, 6 and 9) and stick them on the dial with an appropriate adhesive.
3) Note the location of the clock mechanism so that all arrows to move within the dial. With a pencil or awl drill hole of the bookmark (8 mm diameter) and gently wipe the area around it of debris. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to install the clock mechanism. Insert batteries and set the hours.
3. Decorative lettering
This decoration is a great solution for the living room or nursery. It is easy to make and provides great opportunities for improvisation. Instead of standard family photos, bet on this unusual decoration with letters – for example, you can use the first letter of the name of each family member to create an interesting framework for photos. Use on prepared wooden or plastic decorative letters (or custom). Paint them in the desired color paint and let it dry. Put on printed black and white or in color, glue them in place with glue and cut them along the contour so as to follow the curves of the letter. Top you can apply a layer of polyurethane varnish. In addition, you can glue decorative paper or ribbon, again stick them at desired locations and cut, following the contours of the base.
How To Make A Paper Envelope Without Glue Stock Vector …
How to Make a Simple wooden Clock
Clock face template by bagpussfan – Teaching Resources
Easyread Time Teacher Kids Clock
Nunok’s Blog: 5 creative DIY clocks that can be used as …
How to Draw Cartoon Clock 畫卡通鬧鍾
How to Make Easy Paper Plate Clock for Kids
6 Fun And Easy Ways To Make DIY Wall Clocks
Color and Create Your Own Cuckoo Clock
How to Make a Simple Digital Clock
Simple Clock Animation
How to Make Your Own Custom Clock
Drawing a cartoon clock
The Mechanical Genius of Big Ben
Industrial Steampunk Light Switch Plate Cover DIY Home …
Cue Acoustics to Offer Stylish iPod Tabletop Radio
Top GCSE & A Level Revision Apps
Things to Make and Do, Crafts and Activities for Kids …
Easy Money DVD Release Date March 26, 2013
Hot Cheeto Burrito Recipe by Tasty