And go BB´s with the second part of BASELWORLD 2016-news, live photos and impressions.
Of course I find it interesting all the clocks, which I present here – otherwise they wouldn’t be in the blog.These watches are worth a special look but after my feeling:
- Bulova Moonwatch-the clock live at least as well looks like in the photos. And particularly on the metal band. And: is pleasantly difficult to handle (also non-metal band) and makes a very significant impression for the advertised price . I was pleasantly surprised.
- For some time, a new and fresh wind at Fortis blows Fortis. The new collection makes a very good impression. People who like watches, is definitely right. More on this soon.
- Tissot-presented with the Tissot 1936 heritage a vintage model watches style on a leather strap from Vintagenowtrending. On the back of a watch CAP will expand adequately. Young and beautiful (46mm).
- RADO-not necessarily is one of my favorites.But the new retro models HyperChrome 1616 in stainless steel and ceramic (anthrazit) black make a very good impression. You are the new edition of the essential smaller vintage models “Cape Horn”. This brings us to the only Downer for narrow wrists: the clocks are pretty hefty with a diameter of 46 mm.
- Oris-sorry, I repeat myself.But Oris can retro watches. All previous Oris sixty-five are extremely successful models. And the Carl Brashear Bronze Limited Edition sees in live still better off than in the photos. It was definitely among the watches I have fascinated the longest viewed at Baselworld. And the best: the son of Carl Brashear, Phillip Brashear, was also available at Oris in the presentation room (see photos). Whom the name Carl Brashear or the film “men of honor”with Robert DeNiro and Cuba Gooding Jr. says nothing-see here.
- Last but not least: Glashütte original-proves the Senator Excellence and a new caliber (plant), a “simple clock” can be as beautiful and high quality. The Glashütter make it even that I like clocks with Roman numerals. At least, if they are only on the 12 and 6 are to find. Otherwise you should talk much about these watches. Just look at.
Rolex Yacht-Master 40 with Dark Rhodium Dial Ref. 116622 …
GONE IN 60 SECONDS: The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King …
Oris Divers Sixty-Five 42mm Watch Hands-On
HANDS-ON: The unique Grand Seiko SBGA211 Snowflake
HANDS-ON: The Grand Seiko SBGH267 – showcasing the mighty …
IN-DEPTH: The Rolex Sky-Dweller comes down to earth
Best Carbon Fiber Watches of 2013
HANDS-ON: Blue heaven – the Rolex Daytona in white gold …
HANDS-ON: The Bell & Ross BR 01 Skull Bronze
Movado to expand smartwatch technology to Coach, Hugo Boss …
Rado Diastar Original
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days PAM673 Watch
The New Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time 5164R
PRIX DU NEUF ET TARIFS DES MONTRES OMEGA
Baselworld 2016: Mido Live Report
HANDS-ON: The Seiko Presage Chronograph 60th Anniversary …
Seiko Astron GPS Solar 8X Dual Time One-week Review in Japan
HANDS-ON: Shades of grey – the Rolex Yacht-Master 40 with …
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King Ref. 116900 – Video Review
Rolex Daytona in White Gold with Blue Dial Ref. 116509 …